May 31, 2008
May 30, 2008
I've been seeing this Japanese Name Tag in every blog I've been hopping this past 2 weeks and finally I'm tagged by Ratu Syura. Hehee I don't have the idea how my name will sound, so let give a try, yes?
1. OSWALD - Moarimeikatate (sounds like america and states. har... har... har ...)
2. CHLOE - Miritamoku (Um... think I still prefer my given name, ha ha)
3. GENG - Jikutoji (Actually, I think it's cute sounding. Arigato gazaimasu!)
4. CONSTANCE - Mimoto arichi katomiku (WOW! Does it sound like an authentic Japanese cuisine? YIKES! I broke it up cos it was quite a mouthful!)
5. DORA - Temoshika (Sounds pretty good huh?! Does it mean beautiful woman?)
6. NESSA - Tokuariarika (macam seterika je... sounds too masculine instead of feminine though)
7. SPIFF - Arinokilulu ... (sounds like something from Lilo & Stitch!)
8. JANICE NG - ZuKatokimiku ToJi (lolxxxxx)
9. MARZIE - Rinkashizikite (WOW! Very hard to pronounce but love that my Japanese name starts with an R!)
10.FARAH - Lukashikari (I hate this name, it sounds like 'lu kasik kari' translated: you gave curry) hahahahah
11. RATU SYURA - Shikachido Arifudoshika (Try saying that 10 times in a row without twisting your tongue!! )
12. KadusMama - MeKaTeDoAri RinKaRinKa (Gosh!!! what kind of name is that?? Like Ikan Dori Rangka-rangka like that!! Hahahahaaa). What about my real name, lets give it a try too.. elspeth - KuTaAriNoKuChiRi (Blardy *toot*!! I'm so sure it sound like 'Ku nak ter'cirit' like that!!! Haahahahahaaa...sick meme is this)
May 29, 2008
- My neighbour at hometown last time..The wife is 10 years older than the husband. So the other 'kepohci' neighbours started to talk about it and predicted that kind of marriage won't last long. Like WTH right?? Who the heck they think they are to say like that?? The husband was really good looking, tall and a very good person who goes to church every Sunday. The wife is pretty, but she was already in her 30's when they got married. Many of our 'kepochi' neighbour who we call CNN, starting to make prediction that the husband will look for a younger lady when the wife reached the age of 40's.
- My sister married to my BIL who is 4 years younger than her..The same prediction given to them. It's like marrying younger man is a curse to the older women.
- Mariah Carey with new husband..heheheeeee I think everybody know that she married with so much younger man..And lots of talk about that..
So base on these examples, can somebody tell me..what is wrong with women dating / married with younger men?? Why society tend to be biased with older women with young man?? Let say if I was to date a man who is 5 years younger than me, I'm sure there my friend will hooo hoooo haaaa haaaaa on me...heheheee
In another perspective, why no discrimination against older men with a much..much younger women..
- Do you think our society will talk about older men having a very young chick who looks like his daughter around him?
- How about 60++ man got married with a 20 years old girl???? Anybody will talk about it?? Maybe there will be, but only how good and 'terror' the man who managed to get a young wife like that. Right..
So enlighten me guys, Why it's a taboo for women to date / marry younger men??? While it's ok for men to date / marry YOUNGER Women????
May 28, 2008
What i did when i saw this disgusting maggot???? Slide my chair as far as it can go..ahahaha!! Damn the maggot. Why must it land on my table?? Why can't it land on the girl's next to me? Maybe on the head?? I know I'm going to smile gleefully if that ever happend. *BIG GRIN*
What?? You think it is just a Maggot and no big deal????? Give me your 100 bucks to touch that creature. I can assure your money won't be in my hand. I'm just toooooooooooo scared with it.
I remember sometimes ago, my nephew (he was 3 years old that time) cried hysterically when I stamp, jumped, crush the maggots I saw. I really 'geli' seeing those tiny whitish crawling little alien. My nephew, Aaron managed to save some of the maggots and give it a shelter inside a small box! Crazy I tell you..when i want to throw the box away, my nephew cried like i hit him or something, rolled on the floor and asked my mom to save his 'friend'! Celaka! I pulak scolded by my mom! I don't understand what he sees in that maggots..Not only maggot, he didn't even allowed us to kill ants in our house. Don't understand what he was thinking that time.
Well that was long time ago, the maggot on my table..Hehehe I ask our general worker to clean it for me and also clean the light where the maggot fell from. There is no way I'm going to clean it myself. Who knows there are 'others' in there. Pray i won't see another one after this..
May 27, 2008
Yeah! If you have the package; Beautiful Unique looks, The Height and Sexy Body (Men or Women), please submit your most gorgeous photos to http://www.lookoftheyear.com. Winning USD$10,000 and being one of the elite models in Paris, New York and Milan is not going to be a dream anymore. If your photo get rated and become the most favourite of all, you are definitely one step higher of becoming a famous person. Don't you want that?
If only I'm tall enough, I have no qualm joining this contest. Hehe Luckily I'm a shortie and that make me not qualified to participate this contest. I also think I'm a little bit too old for the beauty contest. Who want an old, short and flabby model like me right? *laugh* But seriously guys, if you are young, beautiful and has the model look, you should try your luck at Look of The Year. There is nothing difficult about it. Just submit you most beautiful photos and hopefully become "The One" they are looking for.
May 26, 2008
May 25, 2008
I was tag by 3 people for this friendship tag. Thanx to Nyumix, Choc Mint Girl and Ratu Syura. Isn't it wonderful to have many friends from all over the world? Here I am tagging all dear friends in my blogroll to do this tag too.
::Start Copy Here::
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up!
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Celebrate Life 10.My Journey11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. FunFierceFab 16. Nita’s Random Thoughts 17. Nita’s Corner 18. Thomas Web Links 19. Thomas Travel Tales 20. Make Money Online 21. Great Finds and Deals 22. PRC Board Exam Results 24. My Wandering Thoughts 25. Nita’s Ramblings 26. Just Me.. Eds 27. Etc Atbp 28. When Silence Speaks 29. Juliana’s Lair 30. Juliana’s World 31. Juliana’s Library 32. Blessed Chic 33. Can of Thoughts 34. Hailey’s Domain 35. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 36. ISL family 37. Arbitrary Thoughts 38. D’ Cooking Mudra 39. My Big Picture 40. Dancing in Midlife Tune 41. Blessings In Life 42. My Colorful World 43. Dare to Blog 44. Life Realities 45. WebGeek Journal DotNet 46. WebGeek Journal 47. Let’s Travel Philippines 49. MY DAILY THOUGHTS AND MOODS 50. A Sweet Taste Of Life 51. My Life in this Wonderful World! 52. Denz Techtronics 53. Denz Recreational 54. Surviving Deplyoment 55. Ester’s Raptured Dreams 56. Nipa Hut 57.Picture Clusters 58. My Wanderings 59.Maiylah’s Snippets 60. EuLehKulit 61. Life Quest 61.Being a wife. Being a Mom. 62. MoMie SPace 63.Woman Xplore 64. PinayWAHM 65. Agring’s Simply Digital 66. Agring’s Home & Garden 67. Agring’s Homecooking & Baking 68. Agring’s Electronics & Entertainments 69. Scrap Addict Sundays 70. Mommy Talks 71. Aggie Scraps 72.Teacher’s Corner 73. My Drift 74. lancernews 75. My so called Life 76. See Me for what You Will… 77. kathycot.com 78. buhaymisis.com 79. All about Mye life 80. Everything has a Reason 81. Life’s Impression 82. Some Thoughts I have 83. Life’s Lessons 84. Just Let Go 85. Pieces Of Me 86. Winding Creek Circle 87. BOTH SIDES NOW 88. Happy Life 89. Blessed Sanctuary 90.Confessions of an Army Life 91. moms….. check nyo 92. Mommy’s Little Corner 93. Wanna Be SuperModel 94. Gandacious 95. Jo-Jo’s Place 96.My Quiet Zone 97. Proud PINAY 98. Simply Jen 99. Jenny Said So 100. A Slice of Life 101. My Blog 102. TIP OF AN ICEBERG 103. Coffee Cup Princess 104. Deranged Insanity 105. Just Another Day 106. Stev & Emz Journey 107.Runaway THoughts of Emz 108. Heart of Rachel 109. Nora’s Notes 110. In the Life Of Mne 111. In my Kitchen 112. Nyumix’s Blog 113. Everything’s Here 114.Out of Nowhere 115. My Simple World 116. Seek Health. Feel Great 117. Smile Puppies 118. Almanacqueen 119. The Life of an Outback Pinay 120. Dancing With Butterflies 121. My Treasures 122. Everything Green 123. 124. Memoirs of a Filipina 125. The Pit Gadgetry! 126. My Daily Life Experience 127. Married and Happy About It 128. My Discoveries 129. iCreate+iDeas 130. My Healthy Living Journal 131. Busy Moms Cook 132. Christian Weekends 133. Reflexes 134. Caramel Corn 135. Sunny Side Up Foodie 136. A Mothers Horizon 137. Bits and Pieces 138. Whats Up! 139. Simply Me 140. Life and Me 141. A Handful of Surprises 142. Anything and Everything in Between 143. from here and beyond 144. The Nameless Blog 145. Exploring Asia 146. Malaya 147. Swan Portraits 148. BUSYNESSWORLD 149. Sprawt 150. Thinking Consciously? 151. BLOGSILOG 152. Cherry’s Comfort Zone 153. DigiScrapz: Captured Memories 154. Buzzy Me 155. Thinking Out Loud 156. Wishing and Hoping 157. Jobs for Davao 158. Jobs for Cebu 159. Filipino Jobs Abroad 160. PRC Board Exam Results 161. Nakedminds 162. Personal 163. Interesting 164. squeeshies 165. Shenzee’s World 166. Geekyology 167. Swanportraits 168. Rumination Under the Clouds 169. In My Home by Ria aka Msculit 170. It’s my Party (and I’ll cry if I want to…) by Ria aka Msculit 171. Malaya 172. Cheese: Jherson84 173. Beans: Jherson 174. EP Treasures 175. Republic of A 176. Nora’s Family Treasures 177. Points of View (Discussion Blog) 178. Gala Tayo! 179. Lucky Peso 180. Buhay Pinoy 181. Pinay Mommy’s Love Blog 182. MOMEMO 183. OnlineBiz and Resources 184. Lourdes’ Mia 185. Pinay Mommy’s DigiScrap and Musings in Life 186. Pinay Mommy Online 187. ‘nna 188. My Sweet Escape 189. The Next Chapter 190. Painted Life 191. Petty Ramblings of a Petty Queen 192. The Real Deal 193. Choc Mint Girl 194. KadusMama 195. YOUR BLOG HERE!!
::End Copy Here::
May 24, 2008
May 23, 2008
As much as I want to blog yesterday, I cannot type anything because my mind was really..really tired. My body was aching, felt like my energy was drained out somewhere. Trying hard to type, but no..the mood was not there.
Anyway, I couldn't sleep last night. My nose was like a leaking pipe which prompted me to block my nose with a tissue while trying hard to sleep. My small eyes now indicate that I'm going to be sick. *sigh* Sudah lah tonight I'm going to KadazanBonita's Birthday Party. Hope I can make it because I really want to meet the other blogger like Ratu Syura, Rafiq and lain-lain.
Other story..today is the begining of Mid Year school holiday. Son was having a party at school yesterday. Punya best seeing all the kids at school dressing up soo nicely for the party. Son lagi lah excited. First time can dressed up like a 'leng chai'. I went to his school for a while to take their photos and surely I noticed son has a bunch of close friends in his class. Punya main cuteeeee they all.
Muka Gengster nie!!
Nettish (left), Isaac (son), Harry (right) , Zhe Yi (back)
Isaac and Zhe Yi
Bout Zhe Yi, Son cannot stop talking about him when he is at home. All his story must have Zhe Yi in it. Heheh I guess this two is buddy-buddy lah now. See how different their size...Zhe Yi is one very tall and big size 4 years old kid. I thought he was 6 years old when I first met him. Hahaha
Oh..son is going back to my hubby's hometown today. He is going to follow my MIL and will stay there for 'i don't know' how long. Hopefully not very long because me and daughter are going miss him very much. Nobody going to make noise and disturb us. Sunyi sepi terus rumah..
Ok lah..my head is getting dizzier every second *kepala bengong*. Now I need to finish my Al-Jazeera project schedule and meet my friend later. Wish you guys a nice weekend. Chiao~
May 22, 2008
I was chatting with Delasagos (Blogger friend) last Tuesday regarding on the business thingy. As I added him in my YM, we had this conversation :
Delasagos : Hi! Ai muda lagi pulak ko? (You are still young)
Kadusmama : Eh iya lah! (Yes..I am)
Delasagos : Sia ingat ko tua sudah oh. (I thought you were an old lady)
Kadusmama : Hoiii!! Sia baru 28 ah (Hoiii! I'm only 28)
Delasagos : Sia ingat ko in your 30's already (I thought you were in your 30's)
Kadusmama : What make you think so???
Delasagos : Your nickname bah tu (It's your nickname)
When you see kaDusMama..do you think it's an old lady own the blog??? Tsk! Tsk! Punya main sedih! Though I'm not so young, but I'm not that old either. Uwah!!!! Does this mean I have to change my name to HotMama or maybe YoungMama or 28yearsoldMama??
Do I look like I'm in my 30's????? Tsk! tsk!
May 21, 2008
May 20, 2008
My day today feel better than yesterday. No stress mode at the moment, I'm in a high spirit to finish my work and blogging at the same time. At least I'm better than somebody who is doing her 'HOMEWORK' while in the office. I'm updating my record and at the same time, typing my blog entry..How cool is that huh?? Hehehe
May 19, 2008
It's Monday... It's a public holiday..you know Wesak Day.. I know some of you are still sleeping and dreaming.. There is nothing can beat the pleasure of sleeping on the most hated day, Monday.. But here I am..in the office..working! Arghhhhh!!! Why do I have to work today??? I should be sleeping and spending my time with my kids..!!!! Hate my day today!!
May 18, 2008
Are you a fan of scary and horror movies? Are you craving for a totally horrifying movie that can give you a nightmare for a week? Your craving has been answered with the release of horror and really scary movie in the theatre. Do check Frontier(s) Trailer, the new movie released in town. I never really a fan of scary movie that can give me a goosebump whenever I watched one. I'm too chicken to watch those kind of movies, I hide behind the small pillow I kept with me just to pass the gruesome scenes that can make me scared like hell. As of today, having to watch Frontier(s) Movie's trailer really make me think thrice about my ability to watch it. The story which is about a beautiful young girl name Yasmine and his two thug friends fighting for survival from a very hungry Subhuman Cannibals of Evil Family, made it one of a contraversial movies you can find. This unrated movie can really make your skin crawls with all of their bloody and insanely horrifying scenes. Frontier(s) was first released on 9th of May and is available in a listing theatres in the US. As I'm not residing somewhere near the listed theatres, I think I can make a good excuse of not ever wanting to watch it. Yeah! I know, I'm a coward when it come to watch scary type of movie like Frontier(s). However, there is one very brave man alive who can watch super crazy scariest horrifying movie available who happend to be my Dear Hubby. Gosh!! He just love all the bloody scenes involving bodies cut into two, head chopped off from the body and all the crazy stuffs you can ever imagine. I have no idea how he can stand to watch all the movies that can give me months of nightmare. Maybe he is too manly to be a coward of horror movie?? I really have no idea. A word of caution here, those who are really faint hearted or really scaredy cat type of person or a small kids shouldn't even think to watch this movie because you might find it too offensive and crazy with their gruesome photos and trailer. It is only for the strong and brave movie goers. So do check Frontiers for your immense satisfaction of horror movie. I can assure you won't be dissapointed with it.
May 17, 2008
This meme was forwarded to me by Choc Mint Girl...
According to Free dictionary : * The Time Capsule is a container for preserving historical records to be discovered at some future time. * A Time Capsule is a historic cache of goods and/or information, usually intended as a method of communication with people in the future. How to play "Time Capsule": 1. Copy from "~Start Copy~" until "~End Copy~". 2. Post at your site(s) about "What you would like to put in your Time Capsule & Why" --> something that has a special value in your life or something that will remember you as a person. 3. Feel free to help me spread this Time Capsule by putting the "Time Capsule badge" at your sidebar blog and please tag as many friends as you can. You can get the code in here . 4. When you are finished posting, you can leave your url post & your blog name at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Time Capsule". And I will post your url on Master List. ~End Copy~ KaDusMama say : If i can preserve something in the capsules, i want to bottle up all my happiness inside it. I want somebody to know that happiness does exist even when sadness is surrounding us. No matter how sad our life has been, there must be one happiness in it.
May 16, 2008
Daughter was really facinated with the stalk of love she cannot help herself from touching it and showing me her cutest smile and excitement i've ever seen. Its like she want to eat the love pulak...i wonder what so beautiful about the love except that its is cute.
Anyway, when i sent son to school this morning, i was feeling soooo guilty as hell because i didn't contribute any food for their Teacher's Day Party! It's not that i'm stingy or what, i really have no idea they are having a small party at school. Shouldn't the Teacher at school inform us the parents about it?? hmmmm..
~~WONDERFUL TEACHER'S DAY~~
May 14, 2008
I know you are curious and thinking what selfish Bi*ch i am to post about me falling in love when hubby is reading my blog. I want him to know about my feeling. He should take an action to win back my heart. But how?? simple..he has to make himself better than my new love.
Introducing my future, sexy and macho love ~
I went to see the new launched car last week. Not once but twice. The first time, was with my sister and second time was with hubby. I keep telling hubby I'm in love with Nautica. Hahaaaa Luckily hubby agreed with me that nautica is one nice 4WD. Phewww!!! I don't know about other people, but i really love 4WD type of car. I fell in love with Nissan Murano before, but since the price was damn expensive (RM280K++), i keep telling myself that the feeling i had was not love but only infatuation. Hehe
This 16th of May, i'm going for Nautica Test drive at Kota Damansara. Heheeeeee I'm not going to buy it lah. I just want to know the feeling of driving my future baby. Of course if i strike big lottery tonight, i going to buy Nautica soon. Wish me luck tonight!
May 13, 2008
kadus_mama : why ? cannot take mummy's money ...
Isaac : then Isaac wanna borrow lah ...
kadus_mama : what u want the money for ?
Isaac : i wanna buy things for Daddy lah ... "is teacher said one" ... hahaha ... no worry daddy will teach him later when "father's day" come .... gd luck !!! May 12, 2008 2:05 PM
May 12, 2008
Guess Son really does love spiderman tooooooo much. What can I expect when he watched spiderman like 10 times a day. He even sleep with his suit last night. When i woke him up this morning for school, the first thing he asked was...... "MOMMY, WHERE IS MY MASK????"!! I really hope he will pass through his excitement soon because i cannot abide to live with spiderboy who wore his suit 24/7. *sigh*
May 10, 2008
May 8, 2008
May 7, 2008
May 6, 2008
I don't actually like to eat pizza. Will only eat it when my mood striked me. Anyway, last night me and hubby was at The Curve looking for our dinner. Walk here..walk there, we cannot make a decision on what we wanted to eat. Then we saw this Vivo Restaurant.
What we had there??
- Mushroom Soup (RM3.50) ~ It was nice. There was a lots of mushroom chunk in it.
Pesto Ciabatta (RM4.50) ~ It was nice when it was dipped inside the mushroom soup. If you are up to eating bread tastes like a seeweed, then you should give a try on this ciabatta thing.
Turkey BBQ 10' (RM17.90) ~ I was hungry last night, so the pizza taste ok! If i'm not hungry, i don't think i'm going to like it.
Vanilla Brownies (RM4.80) ~ Any brownies will taste good. So their brownie was no exception. No matter what, I still love the walnut brownies from Secret Receipe.
May 5, 2008
I was in a sour mood today. Yeah..my day started in a bad way at office. Instead of making my day getting worse, i went blog hopping to improve my day. Guess what, I'm feeling better now. I'm awarded with a Friendly Blogger Award. YAY!! Happynya, all thanx to Choc Mint Girl!! Since my mood has improved, I'm presenting this award to Chegu Carol, Cindy, Urang Ranau and Syura. (Eh? All girl only kah?)
I have the complete Season 1, 2 and 3 of Grey's Anatomy tau! Hehe though it is Ciplak DVD, i don't care lah. As long as i can watch the whole series..it is enough already.
It's Monday....AGAIN!! Arghh!!..I don't know whether i should hate my Monday today.. Supposedly i'm in a good spirit this morning.. Until i reached office and smelt a really foul smell.. What a worse condition to start my day, right? I have to crinkle my nose now and then.. Hopefully, I won't gag or worst..puke later.. Because the smell is emitted only 1 meter from me!! I'm going to suffer today! I knew it already!
May 2, 2008
Well, did you guys know that Tun M. has joined us to become a blogger? Yay! His first post dated 1st May 2008 has a 661 comments oh (as of just now) and his Hits was 66k++!! WOW!! right!? hehe So bo visit his blog at 'http://chedet.com/'. Update : It is 6.48pm, 2nd May. Tun M blog hits already reached 100k++ and have 954 comments. Wah! within few days also can get Pagerank 10/10 oh! Gilos sekali!